Boulder Recovery is a leading men's sex addiction treatment center in Colorado with state-of-the-art amenities and high-end accommodations. Our 14-day intensive program can help you overcome your mental and behavioral health challenges with long-term benefits over the years.
What makes us the best treatment center for sex addiction in Colorado?
With a clinically proven and Christ-centered porn and sex addiction program, we help men overcome their behavioral and mental health issues in a state-of-the-art treatment center. Here is a list of qualities that set us apart from other rehabs for porn addiction treatment in Boulder:
- Our therapists use the TINSA® treatment model to help men heal from their traumatic experiences and attachment wounds. We offer unsurpassed help for porn-addicted Christians by resolving their addictive behaviors and problematic thoughts around sex and intimacy.
- We use Christian teachings and the Gospel of Jesus Christ to help men attain lasting change and freedom from addiction to damaging behaviors.
- We are one of the most prominent treatment centers to offer support for partners of addicts. Our experienced team of therapists and Christian mentors address their trauma caused by betrayal from their partners through online psychoeducation and interaction.
We are leading a men's rehab for pornography and Christians. Our 14-day intensive live-in programs help men overcome their addiction to pornography and equip them with critical coping skills to lead a gratifying life with their spouse/partner.
How do I find out if I have a sex addiction?
Like alcohol and drug abusers, men and women battling sex addiction may also lack control over their impulses. Some of the core symptoms of sex addiction include:
- Doing whatever it takes to fulfill your sexual needs and desires, such as lying to loved ones, cheating on your significant other, or paying for sex.
- Intercourse with multiple partners
- Craving sex to the point that it affects your everyday life and interferes with work/school/personal engagements
- Engaging in continuous and excessive sexual activities despite a strong desire to stop
- Spending several hours engaging in activities that relate to or could lead to sex
- Continuing to engage in unacceptable sexual behavior despite facing problems in relationships
It is pivotal to visit a Boulder Colorado sex addiction therapist for men if you experience one or more of these symptoms. Experiencing withdrawal symptoms or negative emotions when refraining from sexual activities are additional warning signs of sex addiction.
Risks of leaving sex addiction untreated
Studies state that 50% of convicted sex offenders have a diagnosis of sex addiction. Leaving sex addiction untreated can put you at high risk for sexually transmitted diseases and other behavioral disorders like drug or alcohol addiction.
Not to mention, sex addiction can affect your quality of life, cause issues in relationships, and tarnish your image and reputation. Untreated sex addiction can also cause severe changes to the brain's chemical makeup, leading to numerous psychiatric and behavioral problems down the line.
Call us at 720-902-9919 if you or a loved one is struggling with sex addiction. Boulder Recovery is a top-rated men's sex addiction treatment center in Colorado that focuses on helping patients establish their faith alongside healing from their behavioral illness.Mens Sex Addiction Treatment Center Colorado
View Larger Map